Archive for January 26th, 2010
This Saturday—everybody’s welcome. Judge Pianka will be there.
The Cleveland Housing Court is offering an informational meeting on Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 10:00 AM at the Justice Center, 13 Floor, Courtroom 13-B. Please plan on attending this event to learn more about the Cleveland Housing Court.
Information presented will include the following:
- the role of the Housing Court in criminal and civil cases;
- how cases are filed in the Housing Court;
- the role of the City of Cleveland Prosecutor’s Office in Housing cases;
- the duties of the City Inspectors in Housing cases;
- search warrants;
- Housing Court programs and initiatives;
- the role of Housing Court Specialists, Magistrates and Bailiffs; and
- the outlook for 2010.
Please RSVP the number of attendees to: firstname.lastname@example.org.