Gloria Ferris

one woman’s view from a place by the zoo in the city

Live Blogging The Presidential Primary Debate-Cleveland

with 11 comments

Written by Gloria Ferris

February 26th, 2008 at 6:48 pm

11 Responses to 'Live Blogging The Presidential Primary Debate-Cleveland'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Live Blogging The Presidential Primary Debate-Cleveland'.

1. […] See also Gloria Ferris’ and Brian Layman’s live blogs. […]

2. I like this CoverItLive. Gotta make it work on Blogger.

Gloria Ferris

27 Feb 08 at 1:42 AM

3. Ooo – I like that Cover it live too! how fun – can we try it at MTB sessions??

GREAT JOB by the way! I am sorry I wasn’t with you all.

Jill

27 Feb 08 at 2:21 AM

4. Hi Gloria,

Great meeting you @MTB at WKYC. We’d like to have MTB back next Tuesday for the primary…and in November for the general election Can you make it?

Thanks,
    Howard

Howard Fencl

28 Feb 08 at 9:25 AM

5. […] Here is Gloria Ferris’ liveblog of the debate, also done from the WKYC blogger hutch; she used something called CoverItLive – I like it! […]

6. Gloria this is really cool, I wish I had been savvy enough to know about it while you were in the middle of it all. (I thought we were supposed to follow on twitter, silly me!) You did a great job it must be in your blood! I also agree with you – amazing to me that people are still undecided!

Carole Cohen

2 Mar 08 at 1:47 PM

7. […] Participating with the gang from Meet the Bloggers was a fantastic experience, as well as getting to know Derek and Bill and Joel and Brian, Tim  and Gloria and George a little bit better. As one of the new kids on the MTB block I truly appreciated the invitation to participate.  And WKYC was a wonderful host. And btw, here is the gracious Gloria Ferris live post record from last night. She was incredible. And this is Brian’s You Tube video on vote counting at the BOE. Now that the dust has somewhat settled,  my brain is thinking…..Meet The Bloggers and WKYC may know how to throw a party but not sure the BOE has it down yet. […]

8. ow do I email Gloria Ferris directly…..I wish to bring her attention to a very innovative means of heating Clevelanders in a green eco-friendly manner without them paying the high cost of natural gas.
    Kevin Owens
    216-691-8929

Kevin Owens

7 Apr 08 at 9:48 PM

9. To help ease the task of a chef, a lot of companies realize that
    they need to make a different appliances types. Easy to use up, eat breakfast, do not try so hard, just to
    put food to heat enough. Exactly how many features really does the maker have got.

Halina

10 Jul 14 at 6:53 PM

10. In this way, the hydroxyl radical is sort of nature’s atmospheric
    “scrubbing bubbles. Pick the right unit and you will enjoy clean indoor air for years to come. You will find more information that will help you as regards or other related oreck air purifier review, corinthian, neoair enviro plus air purifier neoair plus two, air filters purifiers reviews.

23 Jul 14 at 1:31 PM

11. Kids are under more pressure than ever to succeed in school.
    Distinctive and fashionable, baby diaper bags in camo designs are
    perfect for dad. Human beings would have a greater chance at a longer lifespan if the world’s
    air and water were cleaner and free of chemicals.